Friday, May 31, 2013

Why You Need 3 Hands

Written by: Peter Wallace
Illustrated by: Manix Abrera
(5/5 ★★★)


"The little book brings into sharp relief the absolute need for a 3rd hand-as an unreachable itchy back can readily attest. And taboo as the subject is (or ist anymore?) just imagine the sexual experimentation.

Why You Need 3 Hands tells you it all, brings to the fore the incredible advantages of a human-kind redesign." - www.goodreads.com

Well with the witty and some crazy thoughts Peter Wallace has here in this book, another reason to buy it as you can guess is for the artist. When passing by the shelf of a bookstore, I just happen to notice a familiar style of drawing technique, which I as far as I have seen has become a trademark of Manix Abrera, the creator of the Kikomachine Komix series and 12 (Silent Comics).

A must have for fellow fans of Manix Abrera's artworks I must say it is.

Note: Image was just a photo from my copy since I can't find a good picture uploaded on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...