Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Comics: Horror Asylum ~ Issue 2: Black Magic Woman

Illustration and Story by: Jake Vicente
Ink Jinks Comics
(3/5 ★★★☆☆)


"A married couple have been happily living near the woods for three years. Until the husband shoot his wife in head. For what reason did he murder his wife for and how will this story end."

Black Magic Woman is the second issue of the Horror Asylum series. The story was good enough. But I'd say the first issue was still better. The art from this 20 page story was also good. The creator had gotten good at drawing characters at a certain angle which I find it better compared from the first issue. However, there are still some parts that needs minor improvement such as in drawing the body of the character. Nonetheless, the art was nice. Overall, the second issue was a bit okay but I would say that I liked the first issue over this one better. But still, I'm going to wait and see for the third issue. Who knows, it might give us an eerie twist like the first issue.

Note: Some of the images were taken from the net, while the others were just a photo from my copy since I couldn't find them uploaded on the internet.

He can be seen at:

The group can be seen at:
Facebook Page: "inkjinks"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...